Women With SuitcasesGroup Tours For Women
Travel is exciting, but if you are a woman without a travel companion, it can be scary! Women With Suitcases makes travel for solo women travelers easy by putting together small women-only group tours to visit exciting destinations in the US and abroad! WELCOME!
What We Believe
Women with Suitcases is for Women. We are a company founded by women that creates tours that are women-centered! We realize women travel differently than men. We like to get to know the people and the culture, not only see the sights. We like cozy dinners with good conversations, historical and culinary tours, and of course laughter, new friends and lifetime memories!
We believe the best travel experiences are shared travel experiences. Shared with people you know and like. That’s why our mission is to make sure that each one of our travelers feels included and comfortable. It’s the goal of the tour leader to encourage interaction with each other and to make sure no one is left out. We will truly have fun while exploring our world!
We believe in personalization. At WWS, every tour is designed by me, Jennie Martin, a licensed and experienced travel agent. Tours are not subcontracted out nor do we combine our tours with other groups. Also, every tour is personally led by me. I make sure there are no hiccups on the tours, everyone is interacting with each other and all are enjoying the destination!
I am Jennie Martin, the founder of Women with Suitcases, and I am so happy you are here! It is my dream to bring small groups of women together to explore the world and make new friends!
I personally curate our travel itineraries, making sure to find the most charming hotels, unique destinations, and the best sights to see, sights that will fill you with awe and wonder! I also accompany each tour, so you can feel safe and know someone is there to take care of the details, guide you safely through the sights and fix any issues that might arise.
My promises to you
- All tours personally led by me, a licensed and insured travel agent.
- All tours are small, no more than 14 in the US and 16 outside of the US, allowing everyone to get to know one another and form lifelong friendships.
- All tours are flexible, leaving time to venture off the route to explore, so we get the full experience of a destination.
- When possible, hotels are boutique hotels located in the city center, near shopping, restaurants and points of interest.
- Our tours are not the “drive by and look over there” type. We get out of the van, and get as close as possible to points of interest to give you a better experience.
- For those looking to save money, we offer double occupancy at a lower cost. We strive to make sure you will get a compatible roommate by completing a pre-tour questionnaire.
Contact Us Anytime!